2389 Nova Scotia Trunk 2
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1.5 Storey, Detached "Single Family"
- Bedrooms: 4 "4 Above Grade"
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: "Garage: Detached, single, Driveway/Parking: Asphalt, gravel"
- Parking Space(s): 1
- Size: 1,352 sq. ft. "Total Finished SqFt: 1352, Dimensions: 22x28+8x15"
- Lot Size: n/a "26,250 sqft"
- Year Built: 1918
- MLS ® #: 201813347
This delightful century home has been upgraded with newer roof, siding, windows, decks, gutters and basement insulated all within the past few years. Great location just off exit 9 in Milford for easy commuting. 1/2 acre +/- lot. FHA oil heat with wood stove in the kitchen. Walking distance to schools. Swing on your hammock between the mature trees. Fire pit in the backyard and deck off the garage. Skate on the marsh in the winter. Down home living in the right location at a price you can afford.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.